The terms set out below, and in particular, the duty of confidentiality, will be mandatory for all the personnel we hire, as well as for all those third parties who, by virtue of a contract and / or express authorization, have access to the personal data of who is Responsible ______.
Finally, we advise you that every time you access our Web page, you should check this text to make sure of the purposes and uses that can be made of your data.
RESPONSIBLE FOR FILE AND TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file and of the different treatments that are made of data that are collected, processed and stored through this Web page is ______.
Through our website we collect the personal data of those Users who voluntarily decide to fill in the mandatory fields that we have incorporated in each of the forms on our website.
With these forms, Users can: register in the private area enabled on our website, place an order as a registered user, make an order as a guest, make any query or suggestion or simply contact us through mail electronic or through the contact form
In addition, as a user you guarantee us the truthfulness and authenticity of the data you provide, being your obligation to keep the data updated at all times to avoid errors by us, especially in terms of sending orders that you make through our store on-line.
Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data delivered, will be your sole responsibility.
Keep in mind that whenever you provide personal information online (for example, through email or via the Internet), the information can be collected and used by others. So BLACKCOOLSHOES not responsible for such information can be collected, stored and / or treated by an unauthorized third party, as we have adopted the security measures that are within our reach so that this does not happen.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The purposes of the collection and processing of personal data that Users provide through our website and, unless expressly specified otherwise by the affected party, will be the following:
· To be able to contact the User to resolve the query, doubt or suggestion made through the contact form.
· In the event that the User has voluntarily subscribed to our Newsletter, through the double opt-in enabled system, and therefore in case he has given us his express consent for the sending of such electronic commercial communications, we will use the data provided to send you information related to BLACKCOOLSHOES or one of our collaborators or “friends” companies, as well as products / services related to the company that may be of your interest.
· In the event that the User, and Customer makes an order through our online store as a guest, the contact information, addresses and other personal information provided will be used to process the order placed and this data will be stored in our systems, blocked, during all the time during which obligations of the contractual relationship that unites us can be derived.
· In the event that the User registers in the private area enabled in our Web page, this data will be used to facilitate access to said area and will automatically be included when that User goes to make a new order on our Web page and register as “Registered User”. In this case, the User will not have to re-enter that information, because we have it stored in our database and it will be generated automatically when the User includes his or her email and password.
· Provide a reserved or private area in which the data of the registered Users will be incorporated and where they will be able to see the orders placed, the identification data, the billing and delivery data, among others.
· The data will be used to manage the purchase / order made and complete the entire process from the user’s registration in any of its forms, the reception of the order in our system, until its effective delivery at the address provided.
· The data will be used to send as many notifications and / or communications as necessary so that you feel safe during the entire purchase process.
· Be able to contact Users / Clients and perform internal management of the company.
· Carry out an accounting, fiscal and administrative management.
The personal data that you have been able to provide us as a User through our Portal, will not be assigned to companies or entities outside BLACKCOOLSHOES, except to proceed with the sending of orders.
For this we have hired the transport company ______ who will be in charge of sending all the orders that the Clients make and that will process this data in order to comply with the delivery of the order and maintain a communication with the Client to proceed with the delivery and You can transfer your data to the companies of the business group, precisely to fulfill the stated purpose.
The corporate name of the transport company “_______” is ______ S.L. and has the registered office at _______________.
On the other hand, your data may be communicated to banks, savings banks and rural savings banks and Paypal, to make the payment of the products you have purchased through our online store or when required by a mandatory law.
Finally, your data may be transferred to the Tax Administration and other Public Administration Bodies, if required to do so.
Through our website we give you the opportunity to subscribe to our Newsletter and receive electronic commercial communications from BLACKCOOLSHOES and its collaborators or “friendly” companies, as well as any information that we understand that may be of interest to you.
Since we declare ourselves totally against the sending of electronic commercial communications or SPAM, your data will not be used for this purpose without our express consent.
As a result, we have enabled on our Website a process for you to subscribe to our Newsletter, through a “double opt in” system,